On temporary work visit visa.... switching job right now ...

Dear Fellows, I am an Engineer and I've been working in Saudi Arabia on a work visit visa (single entry) for five months now. My current employer did not owner the contract, which I negotiated and came here. They have not arranged a permanent visa for me and my family. Because of this, I do not have an Iqama as yet. Now I've been offered a new and better job in Jeddah with another employer and they are arranging a new visa for me. Am I eligible to go back to my country and come back on another permanent job visa immediately? Do I still require an NOC from my current employer as I am not on a permanent employment visa and Iqama? Can any one please explain the process to me? I will be really thankful to you. Thank you

Can anyone please reply as I need this information on urgent basis..

Hi Shuaib K,

Welcome to Expat-Blog ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Shuaib K wrote:

Dear Fellows, I am an Engineer and I've been working in Saudi Arabia on a work visit visa (single entry) for five months now. My current employer did not owner the contract, which I negotiated and came here. They have not arranged a permanent visa for me and my family. Because of this, I do not have an Iqama as yet. Now I've been offered a new and better job in Jeddah with another employer and they are arranging a new visa for me. Am I eligible to go back to my country and come back on another permanent job visa immediately? Do I still require an NOC from my current employer as I am not on a permanent employment visa and Iqama? Can any one please explain the process to me? I will be really thankful to you. Thank you

I believe you dont need NOC as you were here on temporary visa.
You could just go back and get the new visa to return.

hi brother

i just like to know that what documents you submitted to get this work visit visa? does it need attested degrees?

Please reply.

Thanks