Document Attestation and Visa Process After Offer Letter

Dear All,
              I (Indian) have got the offer for SABIC as Planning Engineer Through Contractor..i am having following queries , kindly help
          1. I want to know what is the procedure for job induction after interview ..(Like Medical, Document Attestation ,Visa Process etc)
           2 . Does The Consultant need Hard Copy of Certificate and Passport in original as they are demanding along with the university fee for verification and attestation of documents form  HRD  Ministry as well as from the Concerned University- What is the Process?
     3. Things to be taken care of in these processes ....

Thanks

Hi,
First you need to get your original certificate attested from HRD and MEA. During HRD attestation, verification is needed (University may charge fee). You can do it yourself or you may employ an agent.

Then once you receive your attested employment contract, you need to get your certificate attested by Saudi Cultural. Here, verification is again done by cultural. During this time you can apply for medical as the validity of medical is 3 months. After Cultural attestation, embassy will attest your degree. Only an authorized agent can do this part.

Then, you have to send passport for visa stamping. The employer will send an authorization on an agent's name and he should submit it for final visa stamping.

Good luck.

first you have to do university verification by your university,
for some universities , verification is already done, ( check the back side of your certificate, prepared and verified will be printed)
if not you have to go university verification,
then HRD - max 15 days,
then MEA ( you have to send ur original certificate to Agent)
from Saudi cultural office it will be send to your university for reverification, ,may take 45 days to 3months, in this time u can take medical
expect 3-4 months in the process,
do not resign from your current job untill visa stamping is done.
try to take a small medical test yourself in a private hospital before you go to GAMCA medical center.
SNM

Hi Suresh, that was a nice timeline you provided. I wish I knew it beforehand as the 3-4 month process really shocked me when I heard from the agent after I got my employment contract. My would-be manager is in Qatar and it came as a bad surprise. I really hope he understands that it is not in my hands.

During HRD also they asked for verification from university (though the back side says that it is checked and verified). For HRD+MEA it took me 30 days (20 working days). I used an agent for this.

Regarding medical, can you please tell the procedure. My agent says that after certificate attestation, he will tell me what to do.

Thanks.

It can be taken after MEA,
it will be valid for 3 months only, within that your visa stamping should be done.
You can wait as told by your Agent.
If your in HYD, you have to go to GAMCA office near Khan Latif Khan Estate, LB Stadium with your Original passport.
They will give a slip, medical center address will be mentioned in that,
you have to that medical center and give the test.
Agent has to pay some kind of fees for this, so wait for the Agent.

SNM

Thank you Suresh for your response. I am in Vijayawada.
Will it be very extensive testing and how long did it take to get reports?

Thanks
Raghava

not so extensive
tests will be many, they take samples of
blood,
urine,
xray,
BP, Height, weight,
that's all,
check in google you will find some details regarding medical.
take a medical test in a pvt hospital before u go to GAMCA.
on the same day evening, reports will be given

SNM