Profession Change for ACCA's & SOCPA Membership

Hello Folks,

I landed in Riyadh a few days back. By Profession I am an Accountant having ACCA qualification. But my visa is not of the same category so I will be going under the Change of Profession process. For this I require the requisites including the attestation requirements and the SOCPA membership? So if any one having any knowledge of the process please do share. I have my ACCA membership certificate attested by MOFA and Saudi Embassy UK and not Saudi Culture since they do not attest it anymore.

Thanks
Faiz.

hi, i am also facing same issue, give me your mobile number to discuss this issue with you.

Hi,

Share your experiences how you changed your profession in accounting? I am also facing the same issue. Is there anyone who change the accounting profession recently. Kindly let us know the procedure.

Dear any update

Nopes brother i only got my SOCPA membership so far my sponsor has some issues with the MOL hence their system is stuck and can not process my change of profession due to some lame WPS issue.

For other ACCA's who have done this process change and called their families to kingdom or otherwise please share the process and your story so that others can get guidance and help accordingly.

Thanks
Faiz.

what documents you submitted for SOCPA membership? and how many days it took

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou … p9BccS0Ayy

I submitted my ACCA membership certificate and it took me just 2 days. As soon as i paid my membership and one time registration fees to SOCPA that was around 840 SAR including VAT i got my membership on spot. However, I submitted my ACCA membership certificate first at dataflow website and paid 525 SAR for its verification. Once i received their email that my application is accepted for verification I applied for membership from SOCPA and it was done within 2 days. Next day i went to SOCPA headoffice in Riyadh and got my Membership card from SOCPA.

Mr Faiz,

Can you please let me know is there any membership type mention on the SOCPA membership card. Please let me

Hi Zain,

Yes the type mentioned is Temporary Accounting Technician.

Dear,

I want to apply for SOCPA membership. My iqama profession is General accountant.  I have graduation certificate only in university of calicut but this certificate not done saudi embassy attestation. Is it enough for getting membership in Socpa. Can i upload this certificate for Socpa membership..

Yes, you should be able to get membership even if its not attested by Saudi embassy. As SOCPA will send your certificates to Dataflow and they will verify the certificates by contacting your university,

Dear,
Thanks for your valuable information....

Dear

Is it mandatory to attest the certificate in MOFA?
Is it required to translate the certificate in Arabic?

Dear All,

My Accounting certificates are already attested in Saudi Embassy in India.

My question is - For SOCPA -
Is it mandatory to attest the certificate in MOFA?
Are we need to translate the certificate in Arabic?

Please reply for above query as my iqama will expire in 15 days.

i want to get info
as i have distance learning degree in accounts but saudi culture and saudi embassy is not attesting these degrees anymore
so can i get socpa membership without these attesting certificates?

Have you done your membership update  am also having same issue , If you did it please let me know the details just WhatsApp me ***

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hai
I have also same issue.Let me know how solve ur problums...

hello

my profession in iqama is Accountant  but i dont have certificate  and my iqama was finished in 2 month and changed of profession also closed please tell me what can i do anyone thanks

Please someone help me out through my contact number or email.
My profession is accountant and my qualifications are bachelor and master degrees in arts not in accounts. Can I register & submit with the same qualifications in socpa. And, can I submit 2 year accounting pakistani diploma from SDC in account & finance?

Hi, did you solve your issue? I'm facing same issue please share with me how you did it if ever

Dear, is there any case where the candidate submitted Bachelor degree in accounting without Saudi Culture and Saudi embassy attestation and got SOCPA certificate?

Yes, it will be done, My case is same, they approved. Only thing is you have done the degree/certificate in a proper college or Fake,,, nothing else, One week before I got the approval from SOCPA

No needed any attestations ,,,, Just upload the valid certificate copy in the system and wait for a week. it will be approved.

Thanks brother, i will do and obviously i have the original bachelor degree in accounting. Will try and let you know for any assistance, if needed.

hi,

For me also same issue. i conducted private mode in graduation . Saudi embassy in India is not attesting this certificate.

hi,

Did they accept your certificate without attestation?

Hi,

I applied with my MBA degree but they didn't accept. Can I attached my bachelor of commerce degree. Can anyone tell they will accept bachelor of commerce degree without attested from saudi embassy and saudi culture.

Thanks

What was your specialization in MBA ?

Why they dont accept mba degree? /what was socpa's comment

MBA Finance : they comment MBA not accept

Your MBA is regular or distance?

Hello everyone
Plz help.me It's true  if I submit 11 years experience certificate in socpa with chamber stamp.
I'm able to be a member of scopa

regular

Respected sir,
i applied for the Socpa certificate but rejected.
i have MBA IN FINANCE, attested form embassy and mofa. i want to change my profession to Account. can any one tell me that MBA regular is accepted or not for certificate.

As I know know......yes, you can manage with temporary socpa approval  for one year and renew eqama at present for one year.. After 3-4 months SOCPA MAY ASK FOR CLARIFICATION and you may have to submit an attested certificate later!!!

How can we obtain SOCPA temporary approval for one year to renew Iqama ? what is the procedure and can you guide us please or share your experiance ? Would be much appreciated. Thank you

If you have a valid graduation, Science or B.Com, You upload your degree certificate and other documents needed by SOCPA and pay the fee> Normally they will accept and you will get a temporary membership number and your eqama can be renewed for one year...........after 3-4 months after cross checking SOCPA may  ask some clarification if anything wrong and can be rectified within one year.

If you get any reply please let me know.

Please let know if you find anything regarding your issue. I am facing same issue.