Business formation timeline

Hi everyone, I'm looking for any information on how long is the business formation of limited company.  Any leads on companies who assist foreigners in registering company will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Typically takes 1 day to file, and about 1.5 days for all the paperwork to be completed. You will have to do a little bit of running around, but 5 working days at best.

Look at a lawyer who can help you for this. I used her: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bahar-%C3%B6te-08251082/

Thank you Faisal! Is it alright to  do this on a tourist visa? I can enter Turkey on e-visa, so I'm not sure if this will create problem if I open company while on 30 days tourist visa.

Yes, you can do it on a tourist visa. However, the paid-up capital rules for tourist only registered companies are different from those registered by Turkish citizens (I cannot be 100% certain of this, but this is what I've gathered).

Hi, Setting company conditions are different for Foreign people. For example, Capital have to be min. 100,00TRY(Turkish Liras) and also you  have to have 5 Turkish employee in company.

Thanks alot Faisal, i will research on this matter.

But he will pay only 25% of the capital at the bank only for about one month then he can get money back ...i.e at least you will put 25000 TL to the bank for a period may be one month

Bahar Öte wrote:

Hi, Setting company conditions are different for Foreign people. For example, Capital have to be min. 100,00TRY(Turkish Liras) and also you  have to have 5 Turkish employee in company.

What's the source of that ? foreigners can establish an individual company and doesnt have to employ 5 turkish guys. Don't  misinform people without being sure pls

Dear infoaboutturkey,

Can you share source and correct information

renren18 wrote:

Hi everyone, I'm looking for any information on how long is the business formation of limited company.  Any leads on companies who assist foreigners in registering company will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

If you like I can help you with this issue...

pakerit wrote:

Dear infoaboutturkey,

Can you share source and correct information

You should ask her not me