Job opportunity in Dar es salaam

Good day. My name is Cindy-Leigh and I recently visited Tanzania Dar Es Salaam and fell in love with the country. I would love to come and work there. Is that possible? I am from South Africa and worked in an hotel in Dubai before visiting Tanzania.

Please Advise
Cindy-Leigh

Hi Cindy,.
Yes,its possible to come and work as a foregner in Tanzania. You will need to visit Tanzanian job sites like Zoomtanzania, ajirazetu to find hotel jobs in Tanzania.
Tanzanian labour laws allows foreigners to work for one year.
Regards,
Francy

Yes as Anny said, it is way possible. On addition, try reach individual hotels as well.

I've sent my CV to over 30 hotels and still no response is there any other way or companies hiring?

Would not be sure, it is so sad these days. The businesses are trying hard to survive.

Lantana Hotel, located in Dar, is looking for a hotel manager. Click this >link< for more details. The salary range is Tsh 500,000 - 1,000,000; not quite good but I think candidates can negotiate.

Another hotel in Zanzibar, that has chosen to remain anonymous, is looking for a general manager. I really hate it when companies don't reveal their names, but, well...you can view the details >here<

You could also send enquiries to all the 5-star hotels in TZ via their official Facebook accounts. Don't send CVs there - just a simple enquiry will do.   ;)

Good luck!

Hello,
may i know as what job you did in hotel many people advising you this and that i feel they should ask you first whats your department?

may i know whats your specilise department as hotel have so many departments like f&b Production, F&b service,spa,front office, housekeeping, reservation,finance,HR and so many others

i work as a Group Executive Chef for well know group in Tanzania which have almost 26 hotels, Resorts,Lodges, Camps

i might help you not sure kindly share more information about your experience and department via personal message.

Best Regards,