Looking for Apartment/ condo near KLCC or City Center

Hello,

Greetings from London. I'll be arriving in Kuala Lumpur on 20th August, and currently looking for a 1/2 bedroom apartment/ condominium/ serviced apartment from 1st September. My preferred locations are near KLCC area, or somewhere city central and good neighborhoods with easy public transportation.

Initially, I'm looking to rent for 3 (three) months, until the en of the yar. However, depending on my project and works, this will very likely to extend every three months, up to the end of June-2019.

Intially, I'll be staying in a airport hotel in KL for the first week, and would like to visit some some suitable apartment. My tentative budget would be around RM2000 - RM2500 per month. Please contact me and let me know if you have something suitable to show in and around KLCC area, and we can arrange an appointment/ viewing sometime between 21st and 29th August.

Many thanks and regards,

Nadeer

Check on Homestay, Serviced Apartments and Airbnb for 3 month rentals. The minimum lease is usually 12 months. Flat sharing may be an option too.

For regular events check out Internations.org and the Mingles run by The Expat Group (TEG)

There are usually some flat shares on the forum at internations. Just dont become an Albatross member or take the trial as its not a requirement. Otherwise www.ibilik.my is the main flatshare portal and www.mudah.my

The reason for what type of short rents are suitable is they will have internet connections. Having said that I just use mobile internet and a hotspot.