New Indian restaurant in Casablanca ,Coming soon

Hello !

I'm a moroccan who has been around the world , and now that i'm coming back to Home i'm thinking about establishing an Indian restaurant , but i'm thinking about a different business model , it will be just ON DELIVERY with an access to most of the city , obviously the price range will be cheaper that the other known restaurants and i will do my best the ensure a good and authentic quality of food done by an indian chief , i have the local to start the business , but now i'm still hesitating between Indian or other type of Asian cuisine . Before starting a market study i've decided to post this and get the views of the expats living here and especially indians and indian food lovers .

If you have any suggestions I will be grateful .

Cheers,

Hi well all depends on the taste and quality as the food i have tried at so called Indian restaurant was nor what i would call or class as our food
Hope you do open and good luck and do let me know if you are in business

I've tired the one in Tangier and it was terrible , the ones are in Casablanca are just OK but expensive for Morocco ,i believe that there is still a need if i could provide the right offer .

I can cook Indian food if you need

There are 3 in Tangier but far from the authentic taste

Do you supply Indian kofta, Nihari, paya? in kenitra, if yes plz send menu
On WhatsApp *** thanks and best regards shahid

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Ok

That's actually a pretty good Idea, go ahead with it. If you need help please don't hesitate to contact me. All the best to you.