Expat cafe in Jubail

Is there any morning cafe, expact community in Jubail gathering together from time to tme?

thank you
Grace

Hi and welcome on the forum Grace :)

I moved your message to the Jubail forum for better visibility ;)

Regards
Armand

at present there is nothing. but we can request our community people to start it.

Thanks for quick respond, It would be nice to know some people and be able to meet together out of your house,
thank you again
Grace

HI You can contact me to help you [email protected]

The community here is different than any other country. But generally speaking you may go to good Hotels such as InterContinental or Inside Compounds. You need to get familiar with the people and locations step by step.

Good Luck

I agree with the wisdom man. Cafe's in nice hotels sounds like a good plan,
But if there can be a new forum - let's meet up and let's decide a date ? That be great too

Nice idea! count me in!

Hello Maan and welcome to Expat.com! :)

Regards,
Harmonie.

count me in for sure and happy to organise, but not back till september now! hopefully you will do one before then and we can see if it will be worth while to do on a regular basis.

make it a friday morning thing and I am in as well.. :)

My mind to start with would be a midweek get together for the ladies who have nothing to do, Friday is normally more a family day, whats the general opinion?
I think from this, if it works, then we maybe organise an evening social somewhere at the weekend where the guys can also connect.

harmonie: Thank you!
RedGoblin: I have not arrived to Jubail yet. I am arriving Thursday late at night. I think Friday morning would work for most people since there isn't work at that time.
Bernex: Sounds good. I am single so most likely I will be attending the evening social when guys can attend :)

I've just joined this blog and read the postings with interest.

I would be interested in meeting up with other Westerners for some kind of social activity.

Have any arrangements definantly been made yet? If not, how about Friday morning at the coffee shop behind Kudu near Fanateer Mall?

:)

You can contact my husband, he is actualy in Jubail, he came from Canada(polish background), your last name sounds polish.I'm coming to KSA the end of August, I hope that we will create some social life over there.

Hi grazyna. Send me a message if you came to Jubail already or when you will be here. Hope to get to know you.

Regard Bernex,
I interested to join in the evening social get togather in the weekends. I am from india at present in jubail.
Regards
Corin

Hi,

is it will be a family event?

if yes, i would like to join with family.

Regards,

Great to hear about another family. If anyone is up to it, let's set a date!

Hi Alexandra,

what kind of event it will be?

Well we can meet at a coffee shop or somewhere in the beach or at shyra. Anyway reading on the forum I've got the idea that we should organize a trip for expats. Although I think we should be more organized for that. What do you have in mind? Let your wife contact me. I will be happy to meet her anytime.
Anyone else will be coming?

I sent you a private for detail discussion

Anyone up for the trip? I was referring to a trip with the boat. "JubailGuy" posted more details about it on Jubail forum. That's where I've got the idea.
Who wants to come?

boat trip of how many members

Yes, kindly count me for this trip. Thanks

Are you here with your wife or alone?

Rigth now, I am alone. My wife and children will join me in the near future.

Ok. Let me know when she will be here. I will be happy to meet her. Seems like no other woman is answering yet. I will fell weird to meet up with you guys and be the only girl so I advise you to go ahead and meet between yourself and when your wifes will be here, I will come too.
Check in the Jubail forum with the boys that are meeting up to play chess. i am sure they will like other activities as well. You can go for a race with the jet-skies for example :D .

Hey people get all the south africans together for a wors braai ,come on arrange it for a fryday when everyone is available,a good place to meet will be at beach i am sure everyone know wshere that is . regard

I am interested in learning motorbike techniques and how to drive it in Saudi.. must be nice in winter ha ?

Hello..
You can contact me on Skype @ herohok and we can discuss on that..
Any expats interested also he can add me to discuss and also hanging out together...