At last a real opportunity to meet up

OK here it is an opportunity to all meet together in the privacy of beautiful Murjan compound on the beach. 8th November, fasntastic fun filled day. see all details on classified or pm me. If no one shows then all the postings about getting together are obviously not genuine.

sounds fun!! i will definitely join if i am around :D

If enough people say they are coming I can reserve a table with a sign on it with Expat.com to make it easy for people to meet up, so just let me know how many are coming and I can organise that

count us in 2 ppl

Great the compound is near industrial city

always good indeed to meet people in Jubail. Not too much to do there.
I am only visiting every now and again as I moved to Dubai again after spending 7 months in karan.

Let me know if we can meet.

As usual all the people on this site who are constantly whining about nothing to do, don't ever do anything about it. Lots of talk and never any action. As far as I know no one from this site came, even those who said they would, trying tomarrangenanything is a total waste of time. However, the ladies site I am on, quote a few of them came and enjoyed it very much. So your loss full of hot air time wasters

great initiative. When I am in Jubail will I for sure contact you and can we do something. Enjoy the party

Ok people, don't pm  me about any social get togethers, I do not organise social events, I organised this bazaar on 8th November which was advertised on classified. Yes of course the event took place, If I say I'm doing something, then I do it! Unlike too many people on this site. The day was attended by approximately three hundred people of all nationalities except Saudi who are not allowed on our compound. Everyone had a great time, the weather was perfect so many people enjoyed to sit outside on our beach. Our forty vendors had a great day for business, and the children enjoyed a fun day too.
I also raised 29.000 sar for charity. So that's why I get so angry and frustrated when all the time people are going on about getting together and all agree, than all drop out saying they were too busy!! Thenonlynpople who want to get together are the idiots who inbox every female asking to meet up, when will these losers learn that it is illegal to do so even if I had the remotest interest in meeting a man half my age when I am happily married to a man in a high position in an oil company . Sorry I have to be so blunt, but really the message needs to get through .

haha...good one Bernex...strong message for guys with high Testosterone levels ;)

Be optimistic Bernex .
Maybe some of them were really busy and had no time to come even though he wanted to do so .

I wish you a nice day !

Whatever

Nice... If you take off the cranky pants and decide to do this again, Im down

You said that around 300 people attended this short party . It's a start . A good idea and I'm soory that did not come out as you wanted .

Please let us know of any such upcoming meetup. Would love to join in. :)

This made me smile :)