Any Al Ventura neighbors???

Just got in Wed and getting settled in.  So is there anyone here from the Al Ventura Compound??

funny thing, never heard of it.

Check here

http://www.alventura.net/Home.html

no wonder. silly me, its in Jubail. :D

Salman Omrani wrote:

Now you see haan ;)

Salman Omrani wrote:

Haha. Now that's a little mean :P

Hi,
I`m about 1km from the compound, just emailed to see if I can get in, its driving me crazy in this hotel!.

Can anyone shed any light on what this compound is like?

I may be a resident here in 4/6 weeks!
Thanks in advance.

Hey there, I am moving to Jubail this week and I will be staying at Ventura Compound, I ll be working with Anabeeb Pipeline Division if you've heard of it.

How is life in the compound ? I checked the website and it looks awesome but was wondering how it looks like in real.

see you there.

MohSwellem,

The compound is fantastic, I understand one of the best in the area. Food is great, laundry on site, reception very helpful, good gym an pool.

Everyone very friendly. You have done very well to get in, the waiting list is huge.

Boltonboy

thank you for your reply.

I'm about 1.4km from Al Ventura compound, in Rezayat Compound just along the road.
From the website your compound looks 100 times better than mine.

Can't fault it steviehouse, place is superb.

Well fortunately the company I am going to work for also owns the place. I guess that's the only reason I might be moving there.

However today they told me that I might have to stay at a hotel for a while, any suggestions for nice hotels in the area?

I only arrived 3 days ago myself!  I will ask at my company tomorrow for you!

Thx my friend.