Best place in Honduras on north east side to purchase property?

Looking to buy in Honduras.  Was thinking La Ceiba.  Any other suggestions?  and/or comparisons?

Hi and welcome on the forum Progers9 :)

I hope other members will show up with some helpful recommendations soon ;)

Regards
Armand

I just forwarded you a few great options along with a video link.
La Ceiba has some great opportunities like La Ceiba Beach Club !!

Thanks,  Chris Barrett

Chris,
Did you forward to.my email or inbox .  I didn't receive.
Email is [email protected].   please Resend.
Per my email. We are looking forward to more info on property and to get started.

I just resent. The address was correct. Please check your junk mail.

Hey, I'm not getting it for some reason.  Not in junk either.

[Moderated: please post in classifieds]

I purchased at the Trujillo Beach Resort.

I am going to start building in a few months.

I would recommend personally to anyone interested in La Ceiba to come down for at least 3 days and take a look and experience! Before I got here I was shown pictures and videos, which all looked great! However, the pics and vids didnt come close to capturing the majesty of this area.. Its one of those "you have to see it to believe it" places, that has everything this area has to offer all localized in one spot. Caribbean beaches, magnificent mountaints, tropical rainforest, lagoons, rivers, thriving metropolitan area.. And BurgerKing and Wendy's for all you hamburger eaters! With the cost of living 1/4 of what you find in the cheapest places in the US, La Ceiba makes for a cool place to play or just relax! Oh yea, and La Ceiba has a waterpark on the beach that is almost completed, right in the middle of the bar and club section of town for exciting nightly outings!

I just got back from visiting La Ceiba. Its very beautiful and close to everything... Check out Playa Dos Rios Eco Resort where I am currently purchasing :)

We love La ceiba Honduras...

We can hardly wait to come back.. To  be In
Our dream home and be with some of the nicest friendliest people on the planet.. We are
backpacking up the suv any  bringing our giant
great dane and  our 2 cats its going to be a big fantastic
celebration A thanksgiving feast...
We  purchased on  La  ceiba beach Club its amazing and awesome we feel so blessed  <3

Swifty85... you wrote in another thread that you checked out other developments. Did you check out La Ceiba Beach Club ?

Honduraschris I didn't check that place out as I was looking for something that is Eco friendly and will also have more of a resort style feel/ amenities :)

Swift85
La Ceiba Beach Club Phase 1 has a 2 story club house and pool with sit-in bar already built and being used along with a lot of tiki huts and social areas. beach homes already built.
Phase 2,4 & 5 are down the beach and located in the most private secure areas of La Ceiba.

Thanks Chris but Playa Dos Rios, where I purchased, will suit my needs more than the beach club would. Also, I am in no hurry to build so I am more than happy with the pre-developement pricing they offered. And all resort developements have to start somewhere right?

Swifty85.... Glad your happy. Can you explain how you came about in your search La Ceiba Beach Club and how you "did not check that place out". and decided on a new development ?!? Why would you not investigate all options in a foreign investment ? There are no time limits to build in La Ceiba Beach Club and as far as Eco friendly.... LCBC cuts 1 tree down... They plant 4 more. I just dint understand why you would not at the very least have a short visit. Especially with the free direct beachfront stay offered along with free airfare.... Nevermind the best values in "true" direct beachfront available in all of Central America and The Caribbean

Have to agree that La Ceiba has much to offer. Wish Honduras was given as much attention as other Countries in Central America, as it seems to get ignored, such as by International Living Magazine. I currently own in both TBED and LCBC, for those of you who would ask. I have my pics and videos posted on Facebook pages ("La Ceiba Beach Club" and "White Sand Adventures").