Half year Visa for self employed theatermaker?

Dear expats!
I realy hope you can help me because I'm a bit stuck in all the bureaucratic and unclear questions surounding a visa application.

I will go to Kathmandu Nepal from august to january.
During my stay I will do some freelance work as a theaterteacher and maker.
What would be the best Visa option for me?
There seem to be two options.
The first is get a three month tourist visa and expand that three times with 30 days.
But am I even allowed to do my work with a tourist Visa?
And also I need to show papers to jobs in the Netherlands (to show that I work in Nepal)
that I will do work in Nepal and a buisness Visa would realy help with that!

I first aimed for a buisness Visa (I already have a letter of guarentee from one employer)
But it gets me into the website of the department of industry and I do not know how to get the papers I need from there.

Has anybody any experience?
Is there any other option that I'm thinking about?

Thank you very very very much in advance!

I'm also wondering how it works with invoices and VAT when registered in the Netherlands.

should be better business visa. for further information contact ***

tq

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details for your own security

no need invoice vAT it's apply  different parts of business.

Don't mean to disappoint you but not quite as easy as all that.
1. A tourist visa is limited to 150 days.
2. If you hold a tourist visa, no way you will be authorized to work.
I advise you to, first, familiarize yourself with the country and see how you like it.
After you are there 1-3 months, you will be in a far better position to decide whether Nepal is right for you and right for theater making or any other activity you want to do. You may adore the place (and you may not) - Doing business - any business in Nepal - is not that simple.
If you take a positive view, at that point you will have to apply for a business visa, and meet all the current regulations, terms and current criteria to try and obtain that kind of visa. Initially the authorities are likely to give you only 6 months validity, with possibility to extend to 12 months after that - and so on.
Suggest you check out all this with a lawyer who will help you with all the maze of administrative formalities ad nauseam.
Good luck,