Thoughts about this school (MEF) and neighbourhood (gaziemir)

Hello,
I am moving to Izmir from Greece and I would like to be informed about some questions. Does everyone know if the international school MEF is good? And also is gaziemir a good and safe region to live? Thank you so much if you reply. Have a nice day 😊

Hello.
I lived in Gaziemir for 5 years. Really nice, safe and slient place. I miss Gaziemir. My house was close to Migros and Kipa shopping centers. There are many house options. I recommend you to choose Emlak Bank Konutlari area(Gazikent). It is very close to airport, so prices may be varying. I don't have enough information about MEF school.

As my kids are moving to Istanbul, I looked at both the school.  If your kids are doing the International Baccalaureate, then this is THE school to put them in. Unfortunately, it is expensive. Costing almost as much as a college/university in Turkey. MEF has also launched a university I think.

However, if your kids are not from the IB system, then you might want to look at other schools, like Tarabya (which is what I have chosen for my kids).

Hi I hope you don't mind my message, my self and family are due to come over to Turkey by the end of the English summer time!

Is the second school you mentioned any good, I can see that you wrote this comment a few years ago, so I presume your children must of started there?