Bank loan for land

I have recently married an indonesian girl. Obviously still indonesian citizenship. Im swedish.
I want to buy land and build a house. But I don't want to pay around 20-50 000€ "cash" since Im not going to own anything, officially.. Not this early in relationship. (yes unromantic, but smart)
Now to the problem. It seems impossible to get a loan for her. I thought they could accept the land itself as guarantee. But apparently only land with house on is accepted. She has no money or valubles. Her parents have a house they are willing to put as guarantee, but no..

Any ideas how to flirt the banks? Or other ways. I suggested leasing/renting the land with right to buy later when a house is on it..

The location is East Java around surabaya/malang. If it makes any difference..

Any ideas about how we can get a house is welcomed.. Thanks

Difficult as you aren't allowed to own any land in Indonesia and, without a prenup, neither can she.
There was a postnup idea floated a while ago but I have no idea if it ever became legal or not.
If you live in Indonesia on a KITAS, you can happily open a bank account here, but your chances of a loan are limited at best.
Rental is probably your best option at the moment.