Opening foreign account in Bni

Am in Uganda, sometimes ago I received a message from this email and address that I can open non residential domiciliary account ,I open a regular non residential domiciliary account as they give me a headed receipt, my "pal friend". To cut its short is this the official proved email of Negara bank Indonesia? [email protected] head office: Gedung Bni,jl,jend sudirman kav Jakarta Indonesia. For reply and detailed information you can uses my private mail *** ,and how many type of non residential domiciliary account exist in Bni

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

The same scammer sent that rubbish to me.

Apart from such an account being illegal, why would any bank ask you to send cash via western union money transfer or money gram?

It would also help if they'd managed to get the name of the bank right. They opened a fake website in October (registered in Panama) and it looks pretty reasonable, even including a picture of the real dude in charge of BNI (The real bank), but they're still just a set of thieves that deserve nothing less than holding upside down in a vat of pig sewage until they get really upset.

This is the PM the banned scammer sent to me

MOOKETSI TSHEPO2 days ago  |  REPORT
Negara Bank Indonesia
Head Office: Gedung Bni,jL,Jend Sudirman Kav Jakarta Indonesia
Email: infonegarabankindonesia[at]accountant.com
Email: negarabanklndonesia1[at]accountant.com
Fax: +62-21-528991736
Telephone And WhatsApp Number: +6285779707596

Dear Customer

Your mail was well received and noted, Sir we are pleased to inform you to use our bank cashier name and address below to send us your account activation fee via western union money transfer or money gram and send us the payment slip to enable us complete your account activation process as your satisfactions is our delight.

Name: NOVITA ROMADHONA
Address: JAKARTA INDONESIA

Thanks for using Negara bank as your partners in banking.

MR. ANDHIKA A BASIR
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
NEGARA GROUP (NEGARA BANK INDONESIA)

i would would like you to pay for my opening of my account on my behalf, the fees is $425 regular opening account. My name is MR TSHEPO MOOKETSI in Gaborone, Botswana

How canHow can I open my account with my email
How canHow can I open my account with my email
- @hassanjeffrey42

Read the thread