Hello from Asia

hello and good night everyone! (lol)

I'm currently writing at 12:51am here.

Please let me introduce myself.

I'm Gumuruh, but anyone could just say ' G ' as my nickname.

I'm a professional background of working in IT & Training Sectors, would like to make a new connection towards Saudi Arabia expat community.

I've never been there (saudi) but I heard a lot about the best support system provided for the highly educated person (master / phd degree).

But, i'm interested to work there and feel enthusiasm but not pretty sure about where to start for having the preparation other than reading....

Although there's a lot of topic working & bringing family, yet i'm still curious how to get some offer from Ministry Office ?

And now i'm still doing some reading several topics about it through one forum to another forums.

Hi, basically you have to do a job search to get to a situation where you end up with an offer.

This is a painful process nowadays with the economy the way it is and the preference for Saudi nationals - or at the very least for people who are already here.   

You can start by checking out the online job sites & recruiter sites for the middle east.  Linkedin is also a good resource.