Automotive sector in Puerto Rico

I'm curious about starting an autobody collision/restoration and electrical/mechanical business in Puerto Rico. Cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, aviation, ect. Also would focus on sales and possibly rentals.
My questions- Are these types of shops plentiful or in demand? Is there a collision/refinishing(not to be confused with a mechanic, tire, or oil change)shop already on every corner? What cities would be best to look into?
Also wondering if anyone has any specific knowledge of this industry in Puerto Rico; i.e. experiences with local laws, OSHA/EPA/fire marshall regulations, auto dealer's licence, ect.
Any help or advice is much appreciated!

In my personal opinion, there is less need in the island for auto body work, there are A LOT of old cars (15-20 year old) on the road and even fairly new one that have dents all over. Some will disagree but a lot of people do not ficx their dents. There is a liability type insurance that covers up to 4k for damages to others and nothing to the owner of the car that most people use in the island, yes you can get full coverage and those that have new car use it because they don't have a choice, but once payed off a lot of people don't bother.

Just my opinion.

Thanks, I was figuring that. Islands tend to be a bit more crowded in urban areas, so dents and dings are pretty common and not of much concern. Insurance direct repair contracts and fleet services usually keep shops afloat, but would also like to do customized vehicles, motorcycles, boats and jet-ski's. Flashy paint, stereo systems, interior, -are they popular there at all?

There is business in the custom paint, stereo, interior for some drivers, mostly young generation. Also in body modification, super wide tires, and smoked glass. Do note that there is a maximum legal darkness of the glass allowed, past that point is trouble.