Seeking Employment in melbourne, Australia or any city in australia

Hi everyone new here:),

I came across this site seeking to meet and interact with Australian but my main purpose is to settle and live in Australia, I am an active Senior Aupair with passion and zeal to work I love producing good results at my work, I am fun loving and God fearing, I am a 26 year old Kenyan woman, experienced in childcare, adult care and personal assistance. I speak english very well.I LOVE children and I will never get enough taking care of them. I enjoy every single minute I am around children playing with them, tutoring them, reading books to them, telling them stories, teaching them different languages, watching them evolve, comfort them, making them laugh and watching them laugh :-). Loving a child and winning his or her love is one of the most precious and beautiful things on earth because for me a child's soul is the most pure and lovable grace in it's innocence and freedom of thinking. I even enjoy more being around kids, there is so much we can learn from them, there is so much they can show us and remind us of what we lose by the time we get older. I adore making music with kids! I enjoy spending my spare time outside in nature, and to indulge in environmental fun activities so it would be a great pleasure for me having cheerful adventures with your children, I also worked as a personal assistant and I'm qualified on many levels- Independent if it's about business matters (writing, arranging meetings, answering calls) or private (cooking, cleaning, gardening, etc.). As a biology student and someone who has a big heart for animals I would be pleased taking care of pets as well! I'm looking forward to hearing from you :-)

Yours Sincerely

Joy

Hi and welcome to the forum.

There is a process you will have to go through to get a visa.

If you are within the required age bracket then you may apply for a working holiday visa.
Any of the types of work you are interested in are on the preferred skills list so i will be difficult for you to get a work visa.

You need checkable qualifications for work in Australia along with experience. Visas are issued on a points system meaning you have to amass 60 points based on qualifications etc before you can get a work visa.

The process takes time too due to the sheer number of applicants.

For visa information www.immi.gov.au or contact the NZ Embassy nearest you.

Australia is expensive to live in. for living costs www.numbeo.com

You could do a Google search for work and your prospective employer will have to get the appropriate visa for you.

Good luck.