Can anyone recommend a realtor?

Hey, I'll be shopping for a place to buy in PR for one day (this is 4th visit to PR) and would like to see some options.   We are going to the ciudadela open house but we aren't set on them by any means.

I'll be arriving on the 19th and leaving on the 21st.

I prefer a realtor who is willing to communicate over e-mail and is fairly responsive on it.   I've tried to work with a few on the island already but they always wanted to talk on the phone which required me to take notes if I wanted to remember what they told me.  E-mail gives me a permanent record :)

What I'm looking for:

- 2 or 3 bedroom (prefer three, but two works for us)
- Building must have full generator (wife and I both work from home)
- Walking distance to Robinson / Saint Johns (we are willing to walk a mile/1.5km)
- Looking to spend no more than $300k so not looking for anything too fancy

We have already been pre-approved with a bank on the island for the Mortgage, so we can move fairly quickly.

Alex Fernández 787 312 2393.
Very good Reagent.. Text him.

Once you selected the property and you and the owner have an agreement in place, you are still looking at potentially up to 2 months more. The bank has to look into the deal, so tittle check, appraisal and final bank approval. The banks want to make sure they dont loan too much money for a property that may not be worth that. That would mean a bigger down or finding a different property and starting all over again.

You can also reach out to Raul Villanueva of REMax 787 309 5233 via text or email at <raulv33[at]yahoo.com>

Thanks for the recommendations!  I've reached out to both of them