Language exchange

Hi everyone!

I'm a Spaniard living in Madrid and looking for someone wishing to do a language exchange (I can help you out with your Spanish or Galician in return of English).

I know that this is not very original, there are lots of Spaniards looking for foreigners to practice their rusty English, but I stick to that of "practice makes experts" :)

My level of English is advanced (I lived in the US for almost 2 years) and would prefer someone with a similar level of Spanish, but it's perfectly fine if you're a beginner or intermediate Spanish speaker.

Hi Oscar Japan!

I would suggest you to post an advert in Madrid classifieds under Community> Language Exchange ;)

Regards
Armand

Thanks Armand, I will do!

Hola Oscar

Que tal? I have been living in Madrid for 3 months and am looking for a language exchange partner.  I am from the south of England and had spanish grammar classes for 6 months before i came. My level of Spanish is beginner, but i understand more than I currently speak - I know i am below your level of English (as you have lived in the states for 2 years, I'm sure you're pretty good), but I would be a keen language exchanger. Drop me a message if you're interested in meeting up.  ps.  I live in Lavapies. Janey

Hi Janey,

Of course I'm interested, I'm usually available on weekends. Please let me know which day is more convenient for you. I'll also be able to meet up this comning Monday.

Looking forward to meeting you,

Oscar