Drinking Buddies

Hello all,

I have lived in Madrid for since Christmas of last year. I love this place. I do like the heat though and its only 33 degrees Celsius today.

Anyway, you can look up my profile for my details. In Short, I was born in America and my blood is Afghan. I am a first generation Afghan American. I have travelled to maybe 20 countries in my 30 years and now i am here in Madrid!!!

I love to drink. I'd like to say this so that it is out of the way and that is that i am single and straight. Other than that, i'd like to get to know a few more expats that enjoy a good night of full drinking at a pub or two. Guy and girls are welcome. You just have to be easy going and ready to meet new people. Girls dont worry, i dont bite and i will buy the first round of drinks for the ladies. Bring a couple of friends if it makes ya feel more comfortable. 

I usually go the the James Joyce near Celebeles but if you are serious about drinking and have another location in mind, i am always open.

Who is with me??????????????????? Cant hurt to meet new people and have many a drink in the process!!!! :)

Cheers,
M.

Hi afghanspirit!

Welcome on board :)

Armand

Thanks buddy.

Mauritius! very cool. My parents were thinking of retiring there at one point.