Cultural Association - Thanksgiving Dinner

Hello!!

I'm forming an "Asociación Cultural" here in Vallecas Madrid and would like to hear from anyone interested in joining. One of the first events I am organising is a Thanksgivig Dinner on 25 November. It's a chance to meet other expats and Spanish. The dinner includes roast turkey, cranberry sauce, veg, mashed potato etc and of course there will be pumpkin pie!!!!!!!! It only costs 25€ (includes wine!!!!!!!) and will be a lot of fun!!!
Pleaselet me know if you are interested!!!!
Melody

Hi Melody I would like to join your "Asociación Cultural" in Vallecas Madrid and I am interested in going to your fist event that means thanksgivings dinner.

See ya
Yolanda

melodyflamenco wrote:

Hello!!

I'm forming an "Asociación Cultural" here in Vallecas Madrid and would like to hear from anyone interested in joining. One of the first events I am organising is a Thanksgivig Dinner on 25 November. It's a chance to meet other expats and Spanish. The dinner includes roast turkey, cranberry sauce, veg, mashed potato etc and of course there will be pumpkin pie!!!!!!!! It only costs 25€ (includes wine!!!!!!!) and will be a lot of fun!!!
Pleaselet me know if you are interested!!!!
Melody

Hi Melody,

I'm interested to join your event. Let me know how to join.

Have a great day!

Hi,
IŽm interested in joining your association...and weŽre also looking for a Thanksgiving dinner to attend on Thurs (with my husband and 3yr old)...is yours still open?? Thanks, Tali
my email: [email protected]

Hi,
I was just wondering how your Thanksgiving went?? I would love to know about future activites. When I first moved to Vallecas 20 years ago I always thought I was the only American in the area!
Merry Christmas!
Patri

Hello!!!!

Yes!!! meet another giri Vallekana!!!!!!!!! I will keep you posted about events at El Cortijo. Also, I know this is all a little last minute but tomorrow (22nd) at 13:30 we have invited our Vallecano neighbours to have a drink on the house. If you are around, please drop by and say hello!!!!!

Melody