Re entering SG

Hi I'm shane.from Philippines. I'm currently in bkk now. I'll be staying here for 8 days. The thing is, June 2017 my first time to enter Sg then they give me 30 days after that my aunt whose PR there did the online extension and was approved. After that I exit to jb for 5 days then they give me another 30 days. I found a job as perform artiste so I stayed for another 6 months. After my permit I went for holiday with my boyfriend in langkawi for 4 days and they give me another 30 days again. Now I'll try to exit and re enter again. I'm not seeking for any jobs or doing illegal job,I just want to spend time with my bf. My bf is a Singaporean. Do you think it's safe to come back again or this time they will refuse me to enter?
Actually before I flew here in bkk I've triedthe online extension again but was declined.
If I can provide invitation letter from my bf can it help?

After so many times you visited here, and now online extension was denied, chances are there, they may decline at the immigration counter (but can try, if you wish).

To overcome all these issues, marry him and close this issue forever. Good luck

😊 I'll give it a try.
We're planning to get married next year.

Is Written invitation letter Okay or there's a legal form for that? And where can we get that form?

When you try to get a new SVP at the border, they see your complete history and will apply the same criteria as for your SVP extension. Thus it is very likely to be denied - or you'd be given a few days to sort your matters in Singapore and leave for good.
Any other desired result requires contacting ICA or a Singapore embassy for clarification.
You cannot expect to de-facto live in Singapore on an SVP!