Looking for a meet and greet

Hi, we are a german family, in Asuncion at the moment, interested in real estates in Paraguay. To get to know the culture and specialities of PY better we'd like to meet expats, which live here, speaking German or English...

Maybe somebody likes to have a drink together? :)
Looking forward for your massages!

Hi. We will be living in Aregua very soon and would like to make new contacts. I speak English and Spanish my Wife speaks Spanish and Guaraní. Ciao

Hey :)
I just arrived today from Germany and will be living for 3 months in Paraguay Asunción/San Lorenzo
Due to the fact that its my first time and I am new here I would really like to meet new people and of course it is a huge advantage to find someone who can speak german or english cause my spanish skill are not that advanced.

Hope to hear from you, hasta luego :)

Hola!

We expect to come to Asuncion and Itapua in the middle of October.  We come from Canada but besides English we also speak German and Russian.  Would be interested to hearing from the three families here how things went for you. 

Hasta luego / bis bald / see you soon

Armin

@Firat97  Wollten Sie nicht hier bleiben?  Trotzdem wären wir interessiert wie es Ihnen gefallen hat!

@Firat97  Hello im Ivan and i speak english and i live in Itaugua. If you want my number just let me know

Hello armin31,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f60a.svg

Please note that this thread is quite old. To increase your chances of finding people to help you,  I advise you to start a new thread on the Paraguay forum.

@Johnnylighting2021, feel free to share information on the forum if you have any and if you think you can help.

Cheers,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

I've been living here in Piribebuy for many years.

So if anyone is ever this way I can always find time to talk though my experiences here in Paraguay. And maybe with the knowledge I've built up give a bit of guidance.

Hi, I live in Asuncion, Paraguay. I can help if you need to find some professionals or even properties. I'm a graphic designer, know a lot of excelent and kind people-professionales that may serve you well and venturing as a broker agent also.

Hello, I live in Asuncion, Paraguay. I can help if you need to find some professionals or even properties. I am a graphic designer, I also work as a real estate agent now

I know many excellent and kind people who can serve you well