Business

Assalamu alaikum.
I want to start new business in agadir. Anyone can help me. What business will be good. Is construction business is good in agadir. And what about the import export business.

Wsalam,

Here are couple of ideas:
Try importing silk. Indian silk has good value in Morocco. If you set up a company (under some relative's name) in India as well, you can export and get great subsidies from Indian government. And importing and selling in Morocco is a good business. So if you setup like this, it can be a two way profit.

If you are technical enough and understand eCommerce well, we are planning to sell our business we recently established. It was in my wife's name and now she is moving to Sweden with me. It's well running business and she is handling it alone. We just work on weekends and were able to do great turnover in the first month of launching. Selling is not the only thing, we can also sign up for partnership. Of course it involves finances. Send me email if you are interested & I can show the turnover etc. [email protected]

Or you can also import novelty digital products from China, like latest Qi chargers and Qi receivers that converts any phone into Wireless charging phone. Things that are launched and you can deliver in Moroccan market before others and move to other product before it becomes common. It just needs little research but there are many solutions for it.

Hope something works for you. :)

Best Regards
Laeeq Humam

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : No relevant information provided, only contact details.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct