Project in Agadir

Hey :)

So just to introduce myself, actually I'm livng i Germany and would like to moove to Morocco. Why? Well I'm half French an half German and I loved the Kulture over there when I went for my Internshp in July.

So I studied Tourism Management in Munich and kind of got rid of the european life ;).
So while I was in Morocco I was thinking of a few Ideas to run my own project over there :).

But evethough of Google, I wasn't able to find clear answers.

So my Idea is opening a Night Club... of curse there are already a few Nightclubs in Agadir. But my question is, is it that easy to open one?

What do I have to Invest (apart of Energy and time ^^) and how ist it possible to get the permissions for everything? Is der Somebody who is running also his own business especially for the alcoohol (as a knew there are a few things to note)

Thanks a lot :)

You should first check whether you can sell alcohol in this 'new' club. The rules on that are very strict, Morocco still remains an islamic country

welcom in agadir 300 sunny days per year

IF YOU DO LIKE , ICH KANN DIR BEHIEFLICH SEIN KENNE EIN PAR LEUTE HIER DIE MICH BERATEN KÖNNEN. FALS DU WÜNSCHST.
WOHN SEID EIN PAR JAHREN HIER IN AGADIR U.UMGEBUNG.
BIN K.MALER ... I SEE YOU LATER HAVE A NICE TIME.

i dont understand you

you do not understaand deutsche sprache,,,,,, ????????
TU COMPREND LE FRANÇAIS ..... ???????

englsih or france

@prince pharaon > you should please write in English in this English speaking forum so that everyone can understand. Read our code of conduct. Thank you