Setting up new company in China

Hi Everyone,

We have been importing from various suppliers throughout China for a number of years and we have several Chinese Nationals who have been with us assisting etc.
My Question is this - We now find it necessary to set up an assembly and inspection facility - within the Guangdong area.

I want to do this with the expertise and assistance of our trusted Chinese staff. In fact, I would like them as shareholders in the company along with the Australian identity.

I understand that the easiest way for an Australian company is to fully own the Chinese Company but this is not what I would like -
Can someone point me in the right direction on what options I have and whether they can look after the process for us.

Thanking you in anticipation

Kind Regards
Tony Greene

With a assembly line you need to check on VAT registration.   General VAT or small-scale VAT depending  on your capital investment and profit margin.
Mixed ownership should be no worries.  There are a lot of info you can get on internet, regulations at state level and provincial level.  Tony, good luck finding your expert(s).

Skymist2925 wrote:

Hi Everyone,

We have been importing from various suppliers throughout China for a number of years and we have several Chinese Nationals who have been with us assisting etc.
My Question is this - We now find it necessary to set up an assembly and inspection facility - within the Guangdong area.

I want to do this with the expertise and assistance of our trusted Chinese staff. In fact, I would like them as shareholders in the company along with the Australian identity.

I understand that the easiest way for an Australian company is to fully own the Chinese Company but this is not what I would like -
Can someone point me in the right direction on what options I have and whether they can look after the process for us.

Thanking you in anticipation

Kind Regards
Tony Greene

Hi Tony

The best idea is find a local business partner , I have been worked in this kind of company few years, know how to set up your shenzhen branch.
talk with me directly by SKYPE  ID  HI.SZANDY
thanks