The jobs that are the most in-demand for expats in the United Arab Emirates

Hello,

We invite you to share some information regarding the job market for expats in the United Arab Emirates. This information will be incredibly helpful to anyone considering moving there, so we're very grateful for your contribution.

What are the types of jobs that are easily accessible to expats in the United Arab Emirates?

What are the ones most in-demand for expats?

Which industry and/or jobs have limited workforce?

Are there any existing surveys, data, or reports done regarding this topic?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Dear Priscilla,

I am new in UAE . Just moved here 10 to 15 days ago from Pakistan. So in process of finding something to share. As soon as I grasp some catching experience will share that immediately.

Regards,
Sabah Mukhtar

Dear

Thanks for your massage. Know M in uae - Dubai. And the most jobbs available here vacancy in HR filed  and engineering filed and PRO filed

Regards

Dear Priscila,

mostly in oil feild engeeniring , sales and all

Dear,

Mostly in constructions like safety officer, site engineer,QAQC, technical engineer. BIM   

Regards

yes very well said but you can also search for labor supervisor job our company dubaifxit.com is also hiring 10 labor supervisors this coming month

Regards
[link moderated]

Expats need to do a lot of research in different industry/fields to know where they will be more fit for, there is no particular industry. It is relative, what is more appropriate for one may be less appropriate for another expat.

However, expats who are experienced and skilled in the chosen field and are ready to add value immediately will have an upper hand.

Analysts and Consultants role from my observation, Business Analyst, Data Scientist and Business Intelligence Analysts are needed in most industries not limited to a particular industry.

Anyone is trying for jobs in Oil & Gas sector, this is a very bad time for them as most of the companies are laid off and the government sector is downsizing their employees to the maximum. The fall in oil price effected this sector very drastically.

Hi dear Im senoir enginer and I serch a job thanks and I hope live in emarat arabie

Im qualifie in aeronotique  (helicoptereand aurplane)

Getting jobs for expats is becoming harder and harder in most of the fields as UAE govt is now trying to accommodate locals into the vacancies.

Private sector is the option to find jobs in construction related field to find job easier i believe.

Hi,
Those who have got driving licence,Can take up marketing jobs, which are available in plenty.Initially ,one needs little brief on the product & know the potential customer list to contact. Specially for  young ladies/gents, this is suitable.initially Only has to strgle little bit.

So many great to see so many different experts contributing in this thread! I learned so much here. Great thread.

I think it goes without saying that teachers are in great demand -especially in Abu Dhabi- since the MOE is taking over.

I am looking for a job in the Middle East as RN

i think the IT section ,one of the most demand section here
because software eng and programming never stop.

Dear expats,

I am currently seeking for a job for Finance/Administration/Business field in the Middle East. I am fresh graduated of Bachelor's Degree in International Business.

If anyone can give me any recommendations, please reply my message.

Thank you

Best regards,
Mifta