Please share your experience about the weather

Hi, i am Mexican, living for several years in Sydney, Australia. My husband and me would like to move to Canada, our only concern of this marvellous country is the cold weather. Canadians seem to adapt well, considering that as Mexican i am not used to this extreme temperatures i am afraid not to be able to cope. I have been living in Belgium and the coldest was -2 in the day.
could you please share your experience about adaptation to this, is it something that you found really difficult ?

I lived in Melbourne for four years and came back to Turkey. I am also planning to settle down Canada but it is the weather that made consider over and over again.

Hi,
Canadians seem to adapt well because first couple of years are hard then you get used to it. Plus its not alwys so cold, we get all the four seasons in a year and sometimes in a day. We get warmer summer too for a couple of months.

Regards,

I have been living in Canada for more than 13 years...
Frankly speaking....its different from one person to another....
I personally don't mind the cold...
You can adopt easily if you will in one of the warm provinces/cities... I live in Toronto... its very manageable here....
What I find very disturbing though is the "Sun"... the daylight hours in the winter months is usually less than 50 hours (1.5 hours of daylight hours per day) which is quite depressing.... especially for a tropical person like me...who grew up in a sunny country...