I need help on moving to canada! Please advise me!

Hi. Im 26, married with a one year old son. Me and my wife are planning on moving to toronto. But we are not sure how to go about it. And hows the living standard like. But ive heard pple saying that its stress free over there unlike sg! Isit true? Can someone help me?

Hello han lin.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope other members will give you some advices soon.

In meantime, do not hesitate to go through the other threads on the Toronto forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Han lin, it's important that you do more research before you move to Canada. We are also new immigrants but we relocated to Vancouver. Be careful when you deal with sales people when you are here. We had a bad encounter with a realtor and have been diligently reading all contracts very carefully here.
Don't rely too much on heresay but read the facts. We have gone through a lot over the past year since we moved here and are getting more and more careful when dealing with the people here. Currently we operate a business. And I must admit that majority of Canadians are nice and warm people but just be very careful with sales people here especially those trying to sell houses etc.