Mississauga to Toronto... How?

Hi there. I'm still new in TO, and considering to move to Mississauga. Problem is, I don't have a car so I'll be commuting by bus. Does any know how easy or difficult it is to do this on daily basis? Are there GO buses available and which place do they stop in mississauga?

Would really appreciate if anyone wants to share their experience.

Cheers.

Hey,

if you go to the GO website then it will show you where the buses pick up.  Is it imperative you take the bus as you could take the GO train.  People do the daily commute to sauga and much farther.  Some people commute from Hamilton so you can totally do it.

Hi wanderlust.

I'm so grateful for your reply. Honestly, your answer was exactly what i was looking for. I needed to know if its even do-able or not? And knowing that people commute from Hamilton, you have just opened another option for me. As there are lots of decent property in Hamilton, new and with lesser price tag than m'suaga.

Awesome! thanks:)

The commute can be very draining though, especially in the snow.  I'm sure you've experienced it now :)

Some of my friends, who has a car everyday use Go train to get to downtown, because it if faster and you don`t have to pay so much for parking in Toronto. They leave their car at the free parking lot near Go station and pick it up on the way home.
From Mississauga it takes about 1 hour or less and true -it could be some problems in the winter.