Monthly savings for a single woman with 75000 euros per year in Munich

Hello All,
I have a job offer in Munich, Germany with a pay of 75000 Euros (pre tax) per year? I am a single woman. Is this a decent pay? I'd like to take a decent accommodation (one bedroom should suffice), but within the city limits. What would be my monthly savings? I do not splurge much (except for occasional outings with friends) ?

That's more than many couples make.  So barring an extravagant lifestyle, you'll manage quite well.

As Romainac pointed out above, your pay is high - even above the average German household income (for a family of three). But of course it is possible to spend it all and still feel miserable.
After tax and compulsory deductions, you'd get around €3400/month paid out.
Rents are high in Munich, so budget around €1000/month or more for a one bedroom unit, and finding a place will take a few months.

Thank you Beppi ! Until I figure out an accommodation (since you mentioned this would take time), where do you think I should stay? Are airbnb homes reasonable in Munich? or a hotel? Apart from some relocation allowances, the company does not provide any stay options.

Any option, private, hostel, hotel, is o.k.
Just be careful not to fall for any scam.

Hi, EUR 75.000 Gross is definitely enough to live from in Munich. The accommodation you are looking for is much sought after but after my daughter found 2 rooms, 65 sq. m. for under 1.000, you should expect 700-800 ish. If you are moving to Germany you might be able to negotiate that the company pays the estate-agent's fee for finding a flat for you. Competition can be daunting. If you are interested in more info, let me know.

Thank you for taking time to answer my question.
Is it difficult to find accommodation on ones own in Munich? Does it get easier with a real estate agent? If so, how much do we have to pay them? I will be living alone , so I am looking for something really basic.
What are some good websites where I could search for rooms?

Property agents can save you time, but they won't increase your chances to get a place you're interested in. The agent's fee is usually three months rent (plus GST).
To look for places yourself, you can check Quoka, Ebay Kleinanzeigen or Immoscout24 (the latter mostly agents). For sublet rooms, WG-gesucht is also good.

Thanks Beppi! :)