UK spouse visa necessary documents

Hi
Can anyone tell me the necessary documents and details to send the application for the UK spouse visa.
I saw so many videos in YouTube, they are the same in some stuff but I still don't know the reall ones, because there's no website to tell you about this documents,
So lf anyone can help please,
Thanks.

Hi,

The information you are looking for is listed on this UK Gov web page.

There are links at the top of the page related to the whole process.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

If you wanted to do it the easier way we used (and no this isn't an advert) 1stcontact.com

They've been super helpful in ensuring that we had everything together. In short you need to prove your relationship for the past 24 months (was about 160 pages of info for us)

You do have to pay for this service but they're incredibly easy to deal with

Go to the government website https://www.gov.uk/marriage-visa/docume … st-provide

I married my wife in Kathmandu last April. It took us 2 months to obtain our marriage certificate which MUST go in visa application. I'm a British citizen. I had to prove my income exceeded £18,600 for last 2 years. Fortunately I'm older (47 at the time) so I've finished paying a mortgage. We had to prove our relationship (joint bank account, tv licence in her name, utility bills with both our names, photographs.....the list goes on. She came here in 2009 on a student visa (nursing) the visa expired. She obtained another, it expired and then her employer/sponsor had their status withdrawn. She became an overstayed because a lawyer who took on her case was incompetent. I met her in early 2015 and it was a love match. Her biggest problem then was employment, as an overstayer she could not legally work. Then she fell pregnant. Our only option was for her to return voluntarily to Kathmandu, me to follow and marry in Kathmandu. (because she did voluntary return, the home office stopped chasing her).
Other documents required are passports (in her case expired) as much as ID possible. We obtained her spouse visa in September. However, it was too late to fly home because of her advanced pregnancy. She gave birth in September. Now we need a passport for baby. From UK, I sent all relevant documents for baby passport (guaranteed delivery Royal Mail). They were lost..... this cost us 3 more months. Only 3 weeks ago our application was received by the passport office in UK.10 weeks minimum process time. I've been to Kathmandu 4 times since last April.
My opinion/experience with this whole business......I'm not particularly happy. By the time we are able to start our proper, genuine married life, we'll have been apart for more than a year.

Tbh I'll charge the Royal mails the burn my parcel because I couldn't track it and they returned it to the center I couldn't call them because of the site Web was off, really that was a shocked because it was a serious papers and a phone there, otherwise hope everything is going well for you, just be more patient Inshaallah everything will be fine.

(www.gov.co.uk) try it.

indila4 wrote:

(www.gov.co.uk) try it.

This link does not work; which Government website are you trying to get to?

Cynic
Expat Team