UK spouse visa documents

Hi there I am new here so I have just completed a spouse visa application, on the documents check list at the end it did not ask me to provide any proof of income such as wage slips or letter from employer. Is there a reason for this?

@zamanharoon You should provide even if not asked. It's very important document. May be some software bugs.

Hi zamanharron,

Welcome to expat.com!

I hope other members will assist soon. Meanwhile, I suggest you read the Living in England guide, where you will find articles dedicated to Visas in England that might catch your interest.

Vero
Expat.com team
Also for the bank statement does every page need to be uploaded or just the page that shows the wage going into the account?
Hi zamanharoon.
The best document to provide is your P60 - This covers the last tax year in your case 2021/22. 
Your employer should provide this document at the end of every tax year as It shows the Gross amount you earned during that tax year.  April 2021 to April 2022.
Alternatively your one page (for every month of the latest tax year) showing your wage being paid monthly is fine. This shows the NET figure and not the gross amount which is normally required or best used for proof of income. If the net amount is well above the minimum amount required, then you have no worries.
Hope this helps.
Regards
Rick
Perfect so as for the bank statements I don't need to show every page of the statements for the last 6 months? I only need to show the page where the wage is showing in the account?
Hi
Yes. That is correct.
Regards
Rick

Hi, you can write more about your relationship with your partner as an additional information that's what we did.

Hello arash9999,

Welcome to expat.com!1f60e.svg

In case you need any more information, feel free to create a new discussion on the England forum.

@soukaynasadik9611 Thanks a lot for the piece of advice1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Vero Thank you very much for this information and I hope to find some possibilities to go and live in England