New members of the United Arab Emirates forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi everyone I'm residing in ajman UAE I've been here for 2 weeks still haven't met anybody yet.  It's kind of lonely. Anybody from anywhere looking for company in the region message me. Hope to hear from someone soon Thanks

Hi all,

My name is Tanaka. I am staying in my home country in Zimbabwe. I am aspiring to move to Dubai early next year. I recently grauated with a Bsc in Accounting.

I'm considering taking the TEFL course so as to teach English in Dubai. For the time being I'm quite confused and I am not pretty sure if this is the right pathway to land me in Dubai. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated.

asalkm azra here i earned b.ed degree i am doing my m.ed 1 year can i gets job in dubai or abu dhabi

Hi, I am new in this forum, I moved to Dubai 11 years ago and love to be here as long as I can. It is welcoming, and friendly place to live.

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : off topic + please post an ad in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Good day,

My name is Waqar and i am working as Civil Senior Roads Designer since 2014

You can apply online on the following websites.
indeed.com
gulf talent

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : no free ads here please

Hi waqar.
Its nice to see you r so helping. I lived in dubai for 12 yrs and moved bck in end 2016. How is market situation? Can i got the list u have?
Hoping for good.

Dear Mr. Waqar,
Is there any oppurtunity for accountants in Turkey?
Regards,
Khurram

Hello everyone,

Please note that the New Members thread is specially dedicated to the Introduction of new members, who you are, what do you do in life, what is your expatriation project.

Should you have any other request  or question, please, feel free to create your own thread on the United Arab Emirates forum.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hello everyone, I'm Nacer, I'm 24 and I'm starting my first experience as an expat in Dubai in the end of this month ( 30 of January 2019 ), i don't know much people there so friends in need here ! feel free to reply me cause i have so much questions to ask before coming and maybe we'll become good friends who knows.
have a nice day (:

Hello All,

I'm John and i've just moved to Al Ain where I am working for the UAE University there.

Would love to meet any expats who are out here so please do give me a shout 😁

Hello
Iam tarik i live in abu dhabi
If like to explore this city you are most welcome this my number/ whatsapp. ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

Hi, welcome to forum

i think you can get all what you wanna know on HAAD website. Health Auhtority Abu Dhabi

what you work in Dubai?

walakeum salam.
Yes here its a lot of scope as a teacher. its better to have some teaching experience as well after doing M.ed

depends on your accommodation and children education ofcourse

Hi
myself Hani
computer Engineer in Al-Ain City

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=830417

Thanks!

Closed