New members of the United Arab Emirates forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

so you are searching for a job??

this is one of the best hospitals here
i cannot give you info about school 😅
but its in a very good place

Hi Ahmad,

Thank you for message. My wife is a British trained and qualified doctor and is looking for a job as "GP" (Family doctor) consultant (senior) level.  We are moving to Dubai toward the end of August. 

If you can have an contacts, I would be most appreciated.

Regards
Le

“Hey, how are you?” and then you start talking about your life u have any no

lovely morning to all,

Looking to join friends group, preferably with wide mix of Nationality,  living in ae for long,  always interested in meeting new friends.

Hv gr8 day
Tx
Fatima

Hi, I'd like to meet new friends u have any number i call u

Hi my name is kavish and am from mauritius....i would like to move to dubai to live and work there with my fiancE...i work.as a bartender and i got more than 6 years of experience.can someone help.me how to proceed to come there about the vissas and all please i need your helps..thsnks

Hi all,
Just joined this forum and looking forward to gain helpful information from this forum

Hello Everyone,

I'm Niks. 'Planning to relocate myself to Dubai soon. I am presently reviewing various companies profiles which can offer me better.

If there is any company which has Treasury, Finance & Accounts & Admin roles requirements do let me know.

Thanks & Regards

Hello Friends,

Shekar, from Sharjah. Its been 11 good years of staying in U.A.E and shall be taking a new assignment in Sohar, Oman.

Greeting expats,
I've been in UAE since 2014. I enjoy living in Dubai. I am an artist with a fulltime job. In my spare time I help people to improve their public speaking skills. I enjoy brisk walks and light yoga.
I'm also quite passionate about personal growth & self-improvement.  I'm looking to meet likeminded expats, to brainstorm, swap books    etc. with

i am new to this forum and new to sharjah . Its been 6 months i am here .

Hi All,

I am consider and looking opportunities to move to Dubai from Malaysia. Currently works as a Contena Truck Driver with over 3 years experienced. Looking for Heavy Truck Driver job here. If anyone can suggest me the procedure & steps, kindly help me out.

Regard,

Afrolite

Hello friends

i am a newbie.
i am based in Dubai since years.
Lookin' forward to makin' new friends.

Regards

Hi i am new on that forum.  i am living in Dubai, an expat fro Pakistan. I am a passionate traveler. I want to visit new beautiful places around the world and want to know more about this beautiful world. I want to share and enhance my knowledge about the places with the passionate travelers around the world.

Hi, I am from Mumabi and I am currently living in Dubai. I am here to explore expat resources.

Either you fiance can send you visa or you can apply in your country
Dubai visa is easy to get so only passport copy and few photo required to get visit visa in few days.
letter you can find job and live here for longer period.

The scope for medical field is high but where someone's luck will take to get job , its uncertain here. People get good chances of salaries and some get very low salaries too. So not easy to suggest the level of salary which she can get here. It depends on her luck

Hello, are you okay with your visa now?

Hi,
I am Jagriti Singh. I am from Mumbai, India. I am currently living in Dubai. I am currently working for a bank in credit administration department. This website is great for expats. Thanks to the owner.

Hi everyone,

I come from a small country in Europe called Croatia, famous by its beautiful coast and countless idyllic islands. For the most of my professional life I've been working in a Financial sector, and this is where I am good at - numbers. Also I can say that I am an excellent organizer as I was in charge in organizing numerous events and business meet ups.

I have a steady and constant job here in my country, but this year I am planning to move to Dubai for personal reasons and currently in a search for new job opportunities.

Kind Regards :)

Hello all,
I am not exactly a newbie in UAE,
I have stayed here for almost a year now. I figured it's time to make new friends! :D

Hi all,

I stay in Umm al Quwain and work in Ajman.
I am from India.

Thanks.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the jobs section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everyone,

My name is Mifta  from Indonesia who is currently living in Malaysia. I am planning to get a job in United Arab Emirates for Finance/Administration/Business field since I have just completed my Bachelor's Degree in International Business. Kindly guide me to get a job.

Thank you

Have a splendid day ahead.

Hi I am new member of expat.com but living in UAE since 2008.

Hi expats!!!
Im a new member here. Looking forward to make new friends here.

hello  ,

i am new here in dubai

i would like to have new friends

Hey all

bob.survey wrote:

hello  ,

i am new here in dubai

i would like to have new friends

Welcome to UAE

Hi everyone,

My name is Hocine  from Algeria, I' m new here ;) and i' m living in Algeria. I want to get a job in the United Arab Emirates or Qatar. I would like to have new friends. I wish you a good day.

Moderated by Priscilla 5 years ago
Reason : please post in the jobs section
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi everybody, I am Simon (my spanish name is Alejandro), come from china. I worked for many years in latin america before and now I start my new life in Dubai, speak English and Spanish well, hope to know more friends and maybe find some business partners too. Thanks.

Hi there,
I'm Ninin from Indonesia, currently living in Dubai. Looking for friends who living in Dubai, specifically Indonesian.
Thanks,
xx

Hi all,
Just reactivating my account here looking for new food adventures, as i consider myself a "chef wannabe". The good thing about UAE is that it gathers many cultures and many opportunities to blend in with all of them

Hi there,

Hope all is well.

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Abdulrahman Syed and I work as a Project Manager in one of the firms in Dubai.

Let me know when you are there or buzz me on whatsapp for instant chat. Thanks

Regards,
Abdulrahman Syed
+971 582260191

Hello everyone,

Hope all are well. I am new to expat.com looking to grow the network within UAE and outside as well.

Regads,
Aboud

Hello everyone,

Moving back to Al Ain in August. I like the city and know a few places where to relax and mingle with other expats.
Looking forward to meet new fellow expats and locals.
Probably we ''ll see some of you at Trader Vic's.

Cheers!
Dragan

Hola Halo everyone!

I have been living in Dubai for more than 3 years now.
I created vlogs on my free-time.

Check out my channel here,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGEGud … gjGO5Ga5Ww

Hi!

I'm a Belgian (Dutch speaker) currently living in London but moving out to Dubai next month with my husband. (exciiiitiiiing!).
I absolutely love meeting new people and would like to get to know all kinds of amazing, interesting and like-minded people.

Closed