Women entrepreneur from India

Hello Friends

I am Sakshi, I was born and bought up in India, I was in a job for about three years after my post graduation, before I thought of starting something on my own, and since then there has been no looking back..

My business has given me the opportunity to travel the world, meet new people and learn from different cultures. I am expanding my business in Russia, USA, India and looking forward to settle in Abu Dhabhi or Dubai. Would love to connect, make friends or help any women wanting to make a career.

Love
Sakshi

hi Sakshi
good to see you here on Expat.com and wish you all the best.
Would be happy to assist you here in Libya for any of your requirement.

i am here he in Libya since last 4 year working with a Dubai based shipping company.

you may be in touch with me by mail or phone

thanks
pratap

Hey Pratap,

Great to hear from you,

I have business networks in Algeria, but don't know any one in Libya, It would be great to connect with you.

Regards
Sakshi

thanks Sakshi.. is anything i can do for you to expand you biz here in Libya, please do let me know. Mail me for further details

Hi sakshi,
I am sirisha from shanghai, china.
Good to know about u and ur achievements.
I am a homemaker, would like to do job.
Please let me know if u have any business in shanghai.
Bye .
Take care.
Sirisha.

[Moderated]

Hi Sakshi
Glad to meet a women who has achieved success in their life Congrats .I would certainly like to become your friend and learn something from you so I can be successful like you .If you have any plans for coming to Riga I would love to work with you
Thanks
Shalini

Hello Sakshi,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Your introduction has been moved on the United Arab Emirates forum. Do not hesitate to ask your questions.

Best of luck,
Christine

Hi Shakshi.
Welcome to Expat.com, good to see your profile and message, its impressive and positive thinking.

There is good response for you on form with different place to know about you and to help you and to work with you and to achive like you and all the best for the rest future.

Regarding you planning to come to UAE its good place and good thinking if you are looking to expand the business which you have/already setup in home country and other countries.

I am base in Dubai last 12 years with great experince in Finance/Logistics where you can utilise the availibility of present for any kind of information required, pre-requisites of business.

Further i am in looking for business setup in next year plan, working on it when positive approched on right time.

You can keep in touch with web site and cc to me on [email protected]

Looking forward your reply and email, not seen your any comment after last week of Oct 2012, hope you are active member on this sight.

All the best.

Ashiq
Dubai.

Hi Sakshi,

Welcome to Expat.com,you seems a very good business woman with positive thinking.
Best of luck and go on....

Hi sakshi,
   I want to start my career can u help me.

@ pratap2mp avoid posting your mobile number

wilson_derry wrote:

@ pratap2mp avoid posting your mobile number

hello wilson thanks for your concern and advice ..hope you are doing great..

Hi Sakshi,

Would be interested to learn more about your work.  I am in the UK and believe business are always the best way forward if you want to achieve success and retire young.  Would be great to connect.

Sammy
Sammy_ghani at hot mail dot com

waiting to u in Oman