New members of the Indonesia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi im pinkudin

Happy to be here.. im Indonesian, live at Jakarta.. loves sport, especially football/soccer, badminton, pingpong..
Let's be friend

Hi there, I'm Arvin from Indonesia

I live in Jakarta and now searching for job in Japan, Canada, or UK. I'm able to work in Administration, Procurement manager (or Bid Management), Audiovisual (Animation, Editing, Editor, Graphic Design, Motion graphic, etc).

Thank you

Arvin

Moderated by Diksha 5 years ago
Reason : Please do not post personal information about you on the forum for safety reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Perhaps you could add wanted adverts in the Jobs sections for the appropriate countries.
Go to the country's section, then press "Jobs" at the top of that page.

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/indonesia/     being the example for Indonesia.

You will probably want to include how your work in Cirebon (or maybe the Banten office) relates to your preferred work as an expat.

hi everyone,

i'm Ricco, i'm a disk jockey since 2015 also producer edm music on 2018. if u had had a job about dj in indonesia please give me some information or job..

thank you all

A quick tip: I always use train whenever I go to Bandung, it's cheap, fast and simple. And it's always ontime. You can get back to traffic ham once you reached the destination, meanwhile you can have a really good rest in the train

Hi Peter, i'm wayan Sam private driver. i'm from Amed east part of bali. if you need private driver and guide please contact me. thank you

Hi Julien & all expat members,

I am Melya from Surabaya, Indonesia. I am an Indian origin who was born & raised in Indonesia. I have worked in companies/schools based in Indonesia, Afghanistan, and Australia. I have bagged 13 years of experience across different areas of work ranging from being a translator, a lecturer, an executive secretary to, currently, a client services officer.

Please feel free to view my profile to know more about me or send me a message.

Have a great day ahead!

Regards,
Melya

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

Hi, My name is Patrick and I'm from Hawaii and will be returning to Ubud in the next few months for extended stay. Can someone tell me the best way to get a retirement or long term visa so I don't have to make visa run every 2 months? Thanks Patrick

Petesker wrote:

Hi, My name is Patrick and I'm from Hawaii and will be returning to Ubud in the next few months for extended stay. Can someone tell me the best way to get a retirement or long term visa so I don't have to make visa run every 2 months? Thanks Patrick

Depends on a number of factors, but mostly age and income - the rest is things like hiring a maid and so on.
Plenty of visa agents but shop around for best price because many assume expats have more banknotes than brain cells so prices can get imaginative.

You'll find a load of general info and stuff about visas here

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=800106

Retirements visa 319

If your 55 years old you can get the visa.

You have valid passport etc.

Pm me if you require and need help.

xheers,
rick

Hello All,

I joined today in expat.com. It is nice to see you all. I want to gain some information about Surabaya that I would like to visit soon. I will keep reading the thread for now before us any questions.

JaganMano wrote:

I want to gain some information about Surabaya that I would like to visit soon.

I've only been a couple of times but:

Main city of that area
Not that big but has most things you could want
NIce Papa Ron's pizza

Hi all, Name is Matt and I am new to this site. I live in Jakarta and have lived here for just short of a year. I am looking for a good recruitment company as I wish to change jobs but still remain in Jakarta.
Any help would be great, thanks
Matt

mattj7524 wrote:

Hi all, Name is Matt and I am new to this site. I live in Jakarta and have lived here for just short of a year. I am looking for a good recruitment company as I wish to change jobs but still remain in Jakarta.
Any help would be great, thanks
Matt

I'd suggest that you start pulling the details of companies that match your areas of expertise and start sending your resumes in the meanwhile. LinkedIn might be a good start.

Thanks, I will try that.
Much appreciated.

mattj7524 wrote:

I am looking for a good recruitment company as I wish to change jobs but still remain in Jakarta.

What sort of work do you do at the moment?

Hi Fred,
My experience in Corporate Banking, but currently General Manager for a restaurant chain. Looking to get back into the banking scene.

mattj7524 wrote:

Hi Fred,
My experience in Corporate Banking, but currently General Manager for a restaurant chain. Looking to get back into the banking scene.

Excellent stuff, but trades I know absolutely nothing about.
... hang on - I lie - I know the brick chicken in Outback is amazing - I think I'll pop in for Monday lunch.

Break a leg.  :top:

HI
I'm Daniel Christandy student from Accounting Program batch 15, Satya Wacana Christian University, Salatiga Jawa Tengah.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the classifieds. Thank you

I am looking for a house to rent in South Jakarta. I am in kemang now and work in simatupang. Please get in touch if you know of any or can help at all. Thanks!

If you're there, you know the traffic issues. Hunt close to work and spread out on lines of public transport.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you

Helo...
im tia originaly from surabaya east java but im already living in jakarta since 2005... So i know well about surabaya my hometown..also jakarta place for my living. If need more info about that city...u can contact me for more info.
For fred..thank accept me in this community

I am Stephanie Reinier, 28 years old from Manila, Philippines. I am currently residing at Jakarta, Indonesia with a valid visa; a job seeker and a life enthusiast.

opiektidung wrote:

Hallo saya opiektidung

english bro

Hello! We are in the middle of considering where we want to move. The debate is between zanzibar and Indonesia. We are hoping to rent a lodge on the beach and run the business. It seems very easy to do in zanzibar, and it is also very affordable. Does indonesia provide opportunities for Americcans to lease a few bungalows and operate the business? Is it affordable? Any info would be great because I love Indonesia and would like to make a home there! Thanks!

Indonesia is changing and foreign businesses are being welcomed but there are investment rules to consider.
If you fit them, there are few problems.

I feel like our amount of investment will not be enough. We only have $80 US. it is hard to get the direct info online. Would 80,000 be enough to rent or lease a place?

May i know ur budget?

$80,000 US. That's why I was trying to rend a few bungalows if possible. Then I have an additional 40,000 for operating expenses etc.

colin.maguire wrote:

I feel like our amount of investment will not be enough. We only have $80 US. it is hard to get the direct info online. Would 80,000 be enough to rent or lease a place?

That's about a billion Rupiah, about 9 billion short of the minimum for a PT PMA

This link offers a pretty good explanation but posting it is NOT a recommendation of the company's services as I have absolutely no idea who they are

https://www.indonesia-investments.com/b … /item5739?

My fears have been confirmed. I have my sights set on zanzibar. I love the beaches, I just wish the land had more to offer like indo. I love to hike and jungle trek. Any suggestions on another country to check out? I know thailand is similar to indonesia in terms of foreign investment.

Hi guys,

my name is Felix and I am living in Berlin in Germany. I am 43 years old and marriedmy Indonesian wife last year 11.11.18 in Jakarta where she lives also. We have 3 wonderful kids together.
I work in Berlin airport at check-in and boarding but more and more I love and miss my family and Indonesia so we are thinking about, that I move over to Jakarta for living. We just dont know how to manage all that ;-)
So if anybody has advices or help.. :-D

Kind regards, Felix

FelixBule wrote:

Hi guys,

my name is Felix and I am living in Berlin in Germany. I am 43 years old and marriedmy Indonesian wife last year 11.11.18 in Jakarta where she lives also. We have 3 wonderful kids together.
I work in Berlin airport at check-in and boarding but more and more I love and miss my family and Indonesia so we are thinking about, that I move over to Jakarta for living. We just dont know how to manage all that ;-)
So if anybody has advices or help.. :-D

Kind regards, Felix

Perhaps you could start here

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 06#4309140

then start threads asking more specific questions when you've checked up on the basic info.

Anyone in jakarta love gym n swimming? Lets we arrange made swimming community...so swimming with friend more fun than alone. I live in south jakarta..just let me know

Tiaprasetya wrote:

Anyone in jakarta love gym n swimming? Lets we arrange made swimming community...so swimming with friend more fun than alone. I live in south jakarta..just let me know

I used to swim like a fish, but I resemble a whale these days.
I loved workouts 20 kg ago.

Best of luck finding friends without my issues :D

Thats nice...i need lose my weight too..lol .so u swimm everyday?

Usually once a week with the family but I'm going to be away a lot so that'll end up cut down.

Hi Felexblue,

you can start having a visa 317 or family visa d212

if you need help,pm me.

xheers,
rick

Closed