New members of the Indonesia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi im pinkudin

Happy to be here.. im Indonesian, live at Jakarta.. loves sport, especially football/soccer, badminton, pingpong..
Let's be friend

Hi there, I'm Arvin from Indonesia

I live in Jakarta and now searching for job in Japan, Canada, or UK. I'm able to work in Administration, Procurement manager (or Bid Management), Audiovisual (Animation, Editing, Editor, Graphic Design, Motion graphic, etc).

Thank you

Arvin

Moderated by Diksha 4 weeks ago
Reason : Please do not post personal information about you on the forum for safety reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Perhaps you could add wanted adverts in the Jobs sections for the appropriate countries.
Go to the country's section, then press "Jobs" at the top of that page.

https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/indonesia/     being the example for Indonesia.

You will probably want to include how your work in Cirebon (or maybe the Banten office) relates to your preferred work as an expat.

hi everyone,

i'm Ricco, i'm a disk jockey since 2015 also producer edm music on 2018. if u had had a job about dj in indonesia please give me some information or job..

thank you all

A quick tip: I always use train whenever I go to Bandung, it's cheap, fast and simple. And it's always ontime. You can get back to traffic ham once you reached the destination, meanwhile you can have a really good rest in the train

Hi Peter, i'm wayan Sam private driver. i'm from Amed east part of bali. if you need private driver and guide please contact me. thank you

Hi Julien & all expat members,

I am Melya from Surabaya, Indonesia. I am an Indian origin who was born & raised in Indonesia. I have worked in companies/schools based in Indonesia, Afghanistan, and Australia. I have bagged 13 years of experience across different areas of work ranging from being a translator, a lecturer, an executive secretary to, currently, a client services officer.

Please feel free to view my profile to know more about me or send me a message.

Have a great day ahead!

Regards,
Melya

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

Hi, My name is Patrick and I'm from Hawaii and will be returning to Ubud in the next few months for extended stay. Can someone tell me the best way to get a retirement or long term visa so I don't have to make visa run every 2 months? Thanks Patrick

Petesker :

Hi, My name is Patrick and I'm from Hawaii and will be returning to Ubud in the next few months for extended stay. Can someone tell me the best way to get a retirement or long term visa so I don't have to make visa run every 2 months? Thanks Patrick

Depends on a number of factors, but mostly age and income - the rest is things like hiring a maid and so on.
Plenty of visa agents but shop around for best price because many assume expats have more banknotes than brain cells so prices can get imaginative.

You'll find a load of general info and stuff about visas here

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=800106

Retirements visa 319

If your 55 years old you can get the visa.

You have valid passport etc.

Pm me if you require and need help.

xheers,
rick

Hello All,

I joined today in expat.com. It is nice to see you all. I want to gain some information about Surabaya that I would like to visit soon. I will keep reading the thread for now before us any questions.

JaganMano :

I want to gain some information about Surabaya that I would like to visit soon.

I've only been a couple of times but:

Main city of that area
Not that big but has most things you could want
NIce Papa Ron's pizza

Hi all, Name is Matt and I am new to this site. I live in Jakarta and have lived here for just short of a year. I am looking for a good recruitment company as I wish to change jobs but still remain in Jakarta.
Any help would be great, thanks
Matt

mattj7524 :

Hi all, Name is Matt and I am new to this site. I live in Jakarta and have lived here for just short of a year. I am looking for a good recruitment company as I wish to change jobs but still remain in Jakarta.
Any help would be great, thanks
Matt

I'd suggest that you start pulling the details of companies that match your areas of expertise and start sending your resumes in the meanwhile. LinkedIn might be a good start.

Thanks, I will try that.
Much appreciated.

mattj7524 :

I am looking for a good recruitment company as I wish to change jobs but still remain in Jakarta.

What sort of work do you do at the moment?

Hi Fred,
My experience in Corporate Banking, but currently General Manager for a restaurant chain. Looking to get back into the banking scene.

mattj7524 :

Hi Fred,
My experience in Corporate Banking, but currently General Manager for a restaurant chain. Looking to get back into the banking scene.

Excellent stuff, but trades I know absolutely nothing about.
... hang on - I lie - I know the brick chicken in Outback is amazing - I think I'll pop in for Monday lunch.

Break a leg.  :top:

HI
I'm Daniel Christandy student from Accounting Program batch 15, Satya Wacana Christian University, Salatiga Jawa Tengah.

Moderated by Bhavna 2 hours ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the classifieds. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct