The best apps for expats in Russia

Hello,

We invite you to share information regarding some of the apps that have helped to facilitate your move abroad in Russia. This will help expats-to-be who are making the move as well.

Which apps did you use while preparing your move to Russia?

What apps do you use the most for your everyday life in Russia: whether it's for transport, managing finances, general information, learning the language of your host country, leisure activities, etc.?

How does this technology help you in your everyday life as an expat?

Which apps would you recommend to expatriates in Russia and why?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Yandex and Metro apps. Cabs and trains

Yandex.Transport
Yandex.Taxi

By far the most used in daily life.

Hello all,

First of all it is the first time in abroad. But seriously yandex for me it's just no no. For taxi I have much better preference that is " https://www.777taxi.ru/ " which is really far better than yandex. There is really no specific app i have used in Russia. I just simply used my google map to find out a spot.

Technology ??? )))) there are actually really a lot of problems which can't be solve by recent technology even. Anyway..

For me I really love cold country for sure and not only that I heard that Russia is not good for living or something like that but the truth is really I never faced any problem at all. Only if you are not trying to keep your culture intact same in here too. If you can adore other's country culture. For sure no problem will exist in abroad.

As advice : Please don't use MTC and don't use ceberbank. Both are very professional to steal people's money.

Few tips to new those who wants to move to Russia.

1. Please change your Indian appearance a little bit it is important.

2. Don't judge any people.

3. Don't try to understand any Russian sentence if you really didn't understand it well.

4. Try to make Russian friends they are really nice. But make sure the new friend background it REALLy nice only then.

5. Be smart

That's all )) have fun !!