Marriage registration in Hong Kong

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine is asking for help. She is a Chinese one with a German boyfriend. They are now getting married in Hong Kong but she is currently living here in Germany. Now, she wants to know how to register their marriage in China, since Hong Kong and China has a different rules in registering the marriage.

Can anyone help me for the registration requirements or a contact number where they can ask for inquiry and address on where they need to go after their wedding? Is there an Embassy or Consulate-General of Peoples' Republic of China in Hong Kong where they have to go and register their marriage?

I will be very thankful for every advice.  :)

you can register online with the marriage registry
once the publishing period is over, both parties can come to hong kong and sign the dox just before the wedding

New topic