Golfing communities

Hoping to identify a golfing community that comes with deeded membership and tenant transferable golf membership.
An ocean view would be a bonus.
Simply can't see paying $200 a round at any course.

Welcome to the forums. I am sure we have those but I don't know what they are.

Google Casa De Campo. They have several incredible courses. Also Cocotal in Punta Cana. Both have large communities of villas etc.

Also Metro Gold and Country Club in Juan Dolio.

Thanks planner. Good places to start.

Many changes at Playa Grande.Spectacular course with A billion, that's right, billion dollar growth underway.  It was a very hard course, not for the beginners.

YEs on the north coast Play Grande is a private community with a private golf course. Villas have terrific ocean views as does the golf course with a majority of the holes along the ocean but it is VERY $$$$$$ with most of the villas starting in the low millions.

Bob K

Yikes out of reach of most. And for me Playa Grande is isolated. It's too far from anything.

But soooooooo beautiful and Play Grande beach is 2 min away.  But it is an hour to PP from there.

Bob K

At least honey! Its 40 minutes from POP to Cabarete! 

It is stunning though.  Location  to live is all about your chosen lifestyle. IF it fits your needs, go for it.

And I thought that El Choco was upscale !

Not nearly to the level of Playa Grande. Sort of like Orchid bay but with a golf course.

Bob K

Please wait while I remove tongue from cheek.

Please do not post personal contact info.