Family residence

Hi everyone! My name is Andreea and I am a Romanian citizen. Since one year I am living a very nice love story with a Turkish citizen and we decided to get married and live here in Manavgat. We will get married 15th of January and my visa will expire at the end of February. After the marriage I am planning to apply for a family residence permit. Is there anyone here that already went trough the whole process of obtaining it? My main concern is that my future husband will restart work only in March so he wont be able to make proof of monthly income.Thanks a loot!! And Happy Holidays !

Andreea986 wrote:

Hi everyone! My name is Andreea and I am a Romanian citizen. Since one year I am living a very nice love story with a Turkish citizen and we decided to get married and live here in Manavgat. We will get married 15th of January and my visa will expire at the end of February. After the marriage I am planning to apply for a family residence permit. Is there anyone here that already went trough the whole process of obtaining it? My main concern is that my future husband will restart work only in March so he wont be able to make proof of monthly income.Thanks a loot!! And Happy Holidays !

Hi,  my name is Kadir. We are a big construction company in Antalya. You can always drop to our Office to drink sth. I would be glad if i could help a little.