Any Wing Chun Schools in Kuwait?

Hey,
I might move to Kuwait in the next month for work, are therea ny Wing Chun schools or gyms that teach it?

Thanks

Hello and welcome on the forum go2! :)

I hope other members will be able to advise you and recommend some places soon ;)

Regards
Armand

you will find that the majority of gyms in Kuwait, both high end and medium range, offer MMA or the usual brands of martial arts i.e. karate, tai-kwon-do, judo etc.

however, i happen to know a friend in the martial arts business, he has come up with his own style, he also does the fitness segment for the local TV stations, and is well versed in a myriad of martial arts techniques, i think he would be the best person to ask;

http://anats5.com/intro_new3.htm

that is his website, you will find his contact info there.

Legacy that link is a dead end. Its been suspended. Maybe an email for your friend or a name would be better.

At the Kung fu gym i went to in Salmiya we were practicing southern style Kungfu " Iron fist". What style of wing chun are you looking for ? If its under an Ip man accredited academy i dont think there is one here. My best advice is contact the chinese embassy they will know for sure if they have someone with that sort of skill in the country training. If you are already practising wing chun and you are looking for a pupil/sparring partner when you come here i have always been intrested in wing chun. Ive practiced Karate,Judo,kickboxing and Kungfu. Using your opponents energy to defeat themself has always been fascinating to me and i beleive Wing chun teaches you all this and more.

his name is Ali Naserallah Ali.

here is a link to one of his groups on facebook:
facebook.com/group.php?gid=10150126276705721

hope that helps

Hey thanks for the reply guys, sorry for the late reply on my part. ScottishMick, dont mind the sparring sessions, but im hardly an expert, been at it for about 3 months now. Been doing some research and supposdly they give lessons at the power health center in kuwait, unsure tho, havnt called them. Would there also be any chance that anyone teaches Jeet Kun Do in kuwait?

wingchunkungfukwt.com