A Korean community in Bucharest?

I am Sejeong Kim, a South Korean national.
My husband and I are moving to Romania next year, and we'd like to learn about Korean community in Bucharest.
I would appreciate if anyone replies!
thank you!

s

While I don't live in Bucharest, I'd venture to say it's extremely little, to non-existent.  There are only 11 South Koreans that have registered on Expat.com for the entire Romania section.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

I see! Thank you so much for your reply!
If ok, may I ask which ASian community is the biggest in Romania?
Probably Chinese?
thanks,

s

The Asian community in Bucharest is not that large, but for sure the most expats are young Chinese. They work and live mostly in the northern part of the city, in Aviatiei neighborhood, close to Huawei headquarter. Unfortunately there are also just a few Korean restaurants in Bucharest. I wish you all the best with your move in Romania.  I think being part of a Romanian family will make the change easier.

Hi! There are for sure quite a few Koreans in Bucharest. I personally know a Korean (Christian) pastor (he moved here with his wife almost 20 years ago), in whose church (a Romanian speaking one) there are two other Korean families. Then, I have met other Koreans in various circumstances, too, so for sure it won't be so difficult to find them. Or, when you'll be here, if you'd like to meet the pastor and his wife, let me know and I'll put you in touch with them. They will be able to help you connect with other Koreans for sure.