News member, starting my planning to move to Cancun

I would like to continue working in my field, but move to Cancun. I work in cyber security. I am not sure how to go about job searching (and everything else involved in moving to Cancun). I may try to get a rental property or two as well, but who knows.
Any advice would be appreciated. I would like to see up a reasonable time table. Life is short. I don't want to wait until it is over to look back and say what if.

Avezes wrote:

I would like to continue working in my field, but move to Cancun. I work in cyber security. I am not sure how to go about job searching (and everything else involved in moving to Cancun). I may try to get a rental property or two as well, but who knows.
Any advice would be appreciated. I would like to see up a reasonable time table. Life is short. I don't want to wait until it is over to look back and say what if.

Hello Avezes,

Mexico is a face to face Country, so I would advise you to go to one or more parts of Mexico and seriously look, make contacts, and see what security based companies are in business here. That's the part you can start online right now . You are in the business ask around. Things tend to fall into place after those initial steps. Just check back when you have the questions. If you don't speak Spanish you might want to add that to the top of your list.

Thank you. I'm fairly fluent in Spanish, but I bet to learn the vocabulary of my field there. I go several times a year, so I will try to set up some meetings for my January trip. Thank you for the advice.
Soon!