New in Toulouse

Hello all,

Im Eddie and am brand new in Toulouse. My French fiance moved us here from London in Febuary and im now feeling a little lonely. Only have a basic grasp of the French language so would be lovely to meet others in the same situation as myself. Send me a message if you are interested

Take Care !

Eddie x

Welcome on board Eddie ;)

So how are you finding Toulouse so far?

Hi there!

Its definatly a change. Honestly im finding it hard; the people that i have come across so far are kind and helpful which is a change from London but the lonliness is a killjoy.

Hopefully will find my way soon!

Eddie

Hi Eddie!

Maybe you could have a look at the British expatriates in Toulouse network and get in touch with other members ;) It might help i guess!

Regards
Armand

Hi Eddie,

I m Anne, I'm French but I used to live in Holland and I 'm interrested to meet Foreign people.

Do you want to have drink in the city ?

Hereafter my email : [email protected]

Have nice day
Anne

Hello people, I have recently moved to Toulouse from London. This post is helpful, will get in touch with other brit expats... Also, are there any expat events that happen from time to time ?

Cheers, Saurabh

Hi there,

I am new in Toulouse. I moved because my boyfriend has been transfered here. I quid my job in my home town (spain) and I feel a bit lonely. So if you fancy a drink let me know.

Many thanks,

Veronica.

Hi Eaddi.... How are you ? my self also faceing problem coz i can not speek france flunt. it's realy very deficalt langauge.

I'm stying in toulouse.
Bye & Takecare