Looking for native English speakers: Fr/Eng conversation exchanges

Hi! I'm looking for occasional conversation exchanges with native English speakers (Irish preferably). I have been making some conversation exchanges with a British for 6 months now and I can be  very helpful to improve your French. Don't hesitate to contact me using PM if you're interested :)

Guilhem

Hello Guilhem,

You may want to put an ad in the Toulouse classifieds > language exchange section.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

Hi,

Although I live in Yorkshire England, my Mother was Irish and came from Roosky, which is in Co. Roscommon.

I love France and everything French, I have been attending a class in French, but am not very good, I will continue until I do have some sort of conversation in French.

Have you been to Ireland, it is the most beautiful Country, I have a family there so visit.

I hope you are keeping well.

Regards

Gee.

Hi Glennie! I have visited Dublin twice but I don't really know Irland yet :) It's true it's so green and beautiful, for sure I'll go hiking there :)
Keep persevering, you indeed need to be able to hold a conversation in French to get a job here (because we speak English so badly and some French don't care about English at all).

Thank you for your message, take care! (don't hesitate to contact me if you were to move to Toulouse before the end of the year :) )

I don't see me coming to France this year, unfortunately, but If i come next year, you will have finished your renovations.

If you do visit Ireland I can let you have some contacts.

Hope your weather is as good as ours.

Regards

Gee

Hi Guilhem,
I'm Irish and moving to Toulouse by end of the year I'm learning French but also qualified to teach English as a foreign language and would be happy to exchange learning!
I love being outdoors, watching movies, red wine, cheese and coffee... Just a few of my favourite things!
Anyway hope you will be in contact!
Regards
Gail

@Glennie: thanks a lot Gennie, but it's a little "weird" for a French to get some contacts from someone they don't know :) I hope you will spend a good time in France :)

@Gai: sorry I don't live in Toulouse anymore, I moved to Bordeaux and I'm moving to Ireland in November. I hope you will find someone to practice your French :)

Hi Gail, I live in Toulouse from 2008, I speak French, we can meet for a drink, whatever. I am also interested to improve my English:)

hi Gail,

I am David. I am a french man. I used to live in Ireland during for 4 years, from 2006 to 2009.
I don't know much Irish people in Toulouse and I would be happy to know few of them.
If you are ok, we can meet up and you can practice your french with me.
If you are interested to meet with people from around the world, I will give you some informations.
Talk to you soon.

David