Looking for rental in Hsinchu Sciences Park area

We are a family of 4 and would like to find a nice appartment. We would love some space, good view and good environment

Hi wdebray,

Welcome on Expat-blog! :)

I suggest you to post an advert under Taipei classifieds > accommodation section.

Thank you and good luck in your search,
Christine

We just moved to Hsinchu and live in an apartment complex across from RT Mart. The address is on Bade Road.  We have access to a gym, outdoor pool, various classes, and it is ideal for a family.  We have a four bedroom apartment that is reasonably priced, clean,bright, and fairly new.

My husband arrived in Hsinchu first and, with the help of an agent, looked at four different apartments in this complex, as well as others in Hsinchu.

If you limit your search to English language websites, the choices are limited and you may end up paying more than you have to.

Can you please give the name of the agent and contact details?

Hi Mschwietz,

Please note that this is an old thread. I would suggest you to start a new topic with your question on the Taipei forum.

Thank you,
Christine

My boyfriend from Scotland want to rent an apartment Here in Hsinchu, Taiwan near downtown can you please help me,his coming next month April

Hi ynaffit08 and welcome to Expat.com :)

I think that it can help you if you can post your request here as well : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/asia/taiwan/taipei/

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers: