Go to back india

i am coming in Oman 15.sep.2017. according to my nature of job. that company not provide me. i want to go back my home country.

some one suggest me is naccacery company will make my residence permit after i will go back. or direct for that stamping visa. and what documents need for i will go back my home country.

please anyone give me answer

Hi sam mallick,

If you have your passport with you, you can leave Oman - before 10-days of your arrival - without any issues. You can leave by yourself and without even anybody knowing. No questions will be asked.

If after 10-days / after you are registered as an expatriate and are given a Resident Card, leaving the country would require your company PRO to come along with you to the airport to cancel your employment visa. In other words, it is far more complicated.

Sumitran wrote:

Hi sam mallick,

If you have your passport with you, you can leave Oman - before 10-days of your arrival - without any issues. You can leave by yourself and without even anybody knowing. No questions will be asked.

If after 10-days / after you are registered as an expatriate and are given a Resident Card, leaving the country would require your company PRO to come along with you to the airport to cancel your employment visa. In other words, it is far more complicated.

thanks mr.sumitran
but company already took passport. can you tell me how much employment visa cost. if company want. and if company give me option first pay visa charge. please tell me