I got 5 years sussidiaria permesso di soggiorno

hi !
i got 5 years sussidiaria permesso di soggiorno ! i search alot here for werk but i cant found any job ! if i go to france or belgium of germany can i werk with this documents ? or need some paper to prepare in questura ? what should i do i dont know ! any help pls ? thank you :)

Your question has been answered dozens of times on this forum.  No, you cannot work in other countries with an Italian residence permit.

Romaniac
Expat.com Experts Team

I was under the impression that you could only get a permesso di soggiorno with sponsorship by a job or attending school.   How did you get yours for five years without a job?  Are you a student?

I have a 5 yeaes Italian documents Asilo ans a Eu refugee passport  can i work in abroad like france and garmany??

Lilmax wrote:

I have a 5 yeaes Italian documents Asilo ans a Eu refugee passport  can i work in abroad like france and garmany??

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

No, you may not work abroad like France and Germany.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

I got 5 years subsidiaria permesso Di soggiorno since November 2017, but I am yet to process it and hold the plastic residents. Can I still do it now, or has it been withdrawn?

I gained my italy permanent residence through Asilo.can I brother filed for me to come and live in the USA or I cant leave italy?need answer please.thanks

I have sussidiaria protection 5yrs I already make finger print but it doesn't show in the system

Hello bahebro53,

Welcome to expat.com!

Have you reported this issue to the authorities?

Yoginee

Expat.com team